Today, all brands big and small need to proactively consider how they work with and are perceived in relation to sustainability – but that’s a complicated task to navigate at a time of huge global change. To provide some important direction for tackling that challenge Whispr Group & SB Insight partner to produce a webinar analysing the key sustainability insights to be aware of in 2021.
Most of us know of the sustainability challenges we face today and the urgency needed to deal with our environmental and social problems. But change is going too slowly, at the same time as the sustainability landscape is becoming increasingly cluttered and complicated. So how have consumers changed their attitude towards sustainability due to the Covid-19 pandemic? What issues are on the rise? And how do we navigate a green and inclusive recovery?
In this webinar we will break some sustainability myths of the past year and dive into key sustainability trends to be aware of in 2021 and beyond, including:
- What the sustainable consumer really looks like in 2021, and who influences them
- How lockdowns changed the sustainability issues that are top of mind for consumers
- The sustainability role consumers expect from companies during the Covid recovery
- When: April 22nd, 2021
- Start: 15:00-15:45 (STHLM) / 9:00-09:45 AM (NYC )
- Where: Webinar via Zoom (link will be sent after registration)
- Limited attendees
We look forward to seeing you on April 22nd!